Tennis Québec has been responsable for promoting and developing senior women’s tennis since 2016.
Prior to that, women’s senior tennis used to be under the umbrella of the AFTSQ (Association féminine de tennis sénior du Québec). AFTSQ was composed of volunteers and did great work for our sport since its foundation in the 1960s. We are dedicated to continue in their path.
Women’s senior committee
– Quebec representative on the Tennis Canada committee
– Ex-president AFTSQ
– Member of the Friendship Cup committee
– Director of Tennis sénior Québec
– Tournament director of many provincial and national tournament
– Member of the AFTSQ committee for many years
– Head of the women’s senior committee
– Outaouais representative
– Ex-president Tennis féminin Interclub Montréal (TFIM)