Caroline Frenette is the Quebec representative on the national seniors tennis committee. Here are some of the duties of this advisory committee:
- Answer questions and have an open dialogue between senior members in your respective regions.
- Discuss and help make senior tennis policy along with Tennis Canada to better liaison the players from your region with Tennis Canada.
- Provide input on potential seeding to assist with any oversights prior to being published for player perusal.
- Advise on competitive scheduling issues as it relates to the National Competitive schedule (Steve Stevens Senior Nationals, Indoor Nationals and Canadian ITF events).
- Provide advice on National Ranking guidelines. (National Team Rankings and Rogers rankings).
- Provide input to the senior’s selection committee into International team selection and criteria for selection.
Don’t hesitate to contact Caroline as she will be happy to answer your questions.